Located in the Heartland, Newman University is for students of all faiths seeking academic and spiritual fulfillment in a culturally diverse environment grounded in the principle of service.
- Apply to Newman University
- Send Transcripts. Official transcripts or marksheets in English for ALL secondary schools, colleges and universities you have attended (attested by school officials at the institution, Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) - Transcripts from certain countries should be sent directly to Newman by the institution or examination council.
- Send Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores directly from the testing agency
- An internet-based TOEFL score of 74 OR
- An IELTS score of 5.5
- For information about paper-based or computer-based minimum requirements, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Submit the Affidavit of Sponsor Form
- Students transferring from an institution in the U.S. must also complete the Transfer Clearance Form. This form must be completed by the previous university's international student advisor.
Send application/required documents to:International Admissions
Wichita, KS 67213